Maxdrill shank adaptors ensure the quality of a drill string’s interface to meet exact industry requirements. Built to seamlessly interface with hydraulic and pneumatic drifters as well as top hammers, our shank adaptors come in a full range of industry standardized thread configurations. Our precision grinding process ensures the straightness of each drill adaptor, and each tool is fully carburized using an advanced heat treatment. Different shank adaptors are available, including Atlas Copco, Tamrock, and Ingersoll Rand. In the same drill machine, for different application needs, the shank adaptors can be different lengths and different threads.
Atlas Copco (COP1238, COP1838, COP1032)
Furukawa (HD715, HD612, HD609, PD200)
Ingersoll-Rand (VL140, VL671, YH80A)
Tamrock (HLX5, HL600, HL500, HL300, HL 700, HL850, HL1000, HL1500)
1. Size: R28, R32, R38, T38, T45, T51, T60
2. Suitable for rock drills made by BoartLongyear, Atlas Copco, Bohler,
Furukawa, Gardner Denver, Holman, Ingersoll Rand, Joy, Le Roi, Montabert,
Mitsui, Seco/Secan, Secoma, Tamrock, Tokyo Riuki, Toyo
3. Thread: R32, R38, T38, T45, T51
4. Diameter: 37.8, 38, 44.3, 44.8, 44.9, 45, 51.7, 51.9, 54, 55.5, 57, 57.8, 60, 65, 68, 69, 74.9, 79mm
5. Length: 245-880mm
6. Package: in wooden case or in bundles.
7. Productivity: 2000pcs/month
Maxdrill Rock Tools Co., Ltd.